Friday, July 9, 2010

Blank.

Went shopping with geraldine yesterday like finally! :D
Bought damn many clothings and spent like around 100bucks just on clothes ;/
Nevermind at least now I have like something to wear out and town. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
This is like the first time I cant wait to wear those new clothes and go out ever since I got pregnant.
So after shopping went to Taste of thailand for Weihao's birthday.
-

Was supposed to know the baby's gender on my first visit to kk. But doc say must wait till next appointment which is on 22 july to see it clearly.
So disappointing. Cos' if know the gender than can start shopping for baby's stuffs alrdy :(
Looking at my past pictures, I look so skinny lahs.
Now I look like a balloon D;
Oh! I can finally go choose photos that i have taken on my photoshoot for my wedding album on Sunday. Yay! :D

-
Btw help me click on my ads below. Thankkkkkkkkkkkksssssss!
Fyi, you can still leave me a comment on my formspring but please DO NOT ask nonsensical questions cos it just shows how low your IQ is. Tyvm.

No comments:

Post a Comment