Monday, July 19, 2010

Hubby is having he's driving test now cos' he's converting his license.
Hope he passes than we don't have to take buses & mrt aymore! :D
Hate taking public transport especially when its super crowded! Make me damn pekchek.
-

Anyway went Zhou's kitchen to have dimsum's buffet with yanntorng, yeexin & hubby :)
We ordered 46 plates! Damn full lor.
But food was so so only. Service was bad too!
After that went plaza singapura. Saw so many cute baby items!
Can't wait to buy them when we know the gender of BabyYellow :D
Or should I wait for baby fair in oct? I don't know how much cheaper it will be.
& it may be quite late to buy all those items cos I'll be like 8 months by then. How?
Maybe some kindsoul would tell me what items should be bought at baby fair?
I will be grateful to you :)

Can't wait for this thursday's Checkup! * Super duper excited! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment