Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm not Lazyyyyyy.

Cause...

1. I cleaned & mopped the whole house.
2. Washed Hubby's clothings.
3. I'm updating my blog 2 days in a row. Hahahaha.
4. Lastly, I scanned the ultrasound pictures of baby & I'm going to post them now :)

Oh, fyi baby will be called BabyYellow in here. Cos Hubby and my surname is yellow(in chinese) which makes us Mr & Mrs Yellow so of cos our baby will be BabyYellow :D
So here is BabyYellow's ultrasound pictures.

.
.
.
.


BabyYellow is 11 weeks here. Can see his face and somehow it looks like an alien like his daddy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Ooooppps ;/
.
.
.

BabyYellow is 16 weeks here. It's amazing that he's spine can be seen so clearly :)
.
.
.

Latest one. BabyYellow is 18 weeks here and he's camera shy. Haha.
During the ultrasound, he keeps shaking his head and suckin his thumb. So cutezzxzx!
-


So next checkup is next week & would most probably know the gender. Hopefully its a girl :D

Goingtodomynailsnailsnow.
Hehhehehehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment