Thursday, August 5, 2010

Choosing things for precious BabyYellow ♥

Baby fair is now on! But I can only go this weekend as hubby is only off on weekends :(
Still havent really started shopping for baby's things. Only bought a few rompers.
So many more things to get. Can't wait to bring home bags of items from the fair. Hehe!

I want to get this 2009 Capella Cony S230 Stroller for BabyYellow. Wanted to buy pink one but hubby say better buy red cos if second child is boy can reuse.
But the problem is I dont know where got sell this stroller! :((((((
Hopefully I'll be able to find it lor.
& as for baby's cot, will get a wooden one from ikea :)

As for babyyellow's name, I've come up with 2 names Kaylyn & Clovine :)
Kaylyn means beloved & sweetheart. While Clovine is invented by me which is actually made up with the words Love & Nic (hubby's name) .
But I still cant decide!!! I personally think that Clovine is better cos its more meaningful.
Any suggestions? :)

Btw,
Happy 23 weeks to BabyYellow! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment