Friday, August 6, 2010

Past, Present, Future.

I miss,

1. My long hair...


-

2. My slim body & my smaller breast (LOL)...


-
3. Going on dates...


Kitty Lab 2009.


Zoo.


Hubby's birthday.


Vday & my birthday.



Sentosa.
-
4. Clique gatherings...


Ipoh trip.


Haw Paw Villa.


National Day.



Halloween.



My birthday chalet.
-
5. Late night outs...
-

6. School, school events...



Racial Harmony.


Prom night.
-
I love,

1. Waking up to hubby's kisses every morning now.
2. How my family bonds & gotten closer now.
3. Feeling babyyellow squirling around in my tummy now.
4. Eating whatever I feel like eating now without feeling guilty now.
5. How hubby likes playing with my tummy & using the stretchmarks cream to draw faces on my tummy.
-

I can't wait,

1. Babyyellow's arrival into this beautiful world :)
2. To slim down after birth and go shopping for pretty clothes again :)
3. For clique to finish their exams so we could finally have time for one another :)
4. Babyyellow's full month celebration :)
5. To take a family photo with Hubby & our precious little one :)
6. To have my own house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment