Friday, June 10, 2011

Long post at a go.


My super Lovers!

-

Hubby finally gotten his iPad 2 white 32gb (wifi + 3G) last last week!
Everywhere was oos so I asked my cousin to reserve one for us. Didn't expect to get it so fast!
Basically he got it just to watch his dramas & movies & of course ClovineBaby and I benefitted from it too!
She used it to watch her pocoyo cartoon which can keep her occupied for quite long. Hahahaha.
& me? I'm like using it most of time for games! Currently addicted to "Vegas tower" !
Graphics damn nice! Super love apple products! (´ε` )
Everything is just so cool lah! Hehehehe.



So thats how Clovine watches her Pocoyo on Ipad. Must hold leg & frown one.
-


Poor little Clovine is sick last week but has recovered. Bought her to the doctor & she's down with a virus that's causing her to have diarrhea.
But instead of being restless, she's still super energetic! Lol.
Her fishballs cheeks are also getting smaller ;(
Never gain any weight recently still stuck at 6.8kg. Sigh. My poor Clovine.
Hopefully her appetite will pick up so that she can replenish the fats she has lost since birth. Lol.
Looking back at her newborn photos, she's really so chubby & round with lots of hair!
Now she's less chubby & abit bald. Looking at her now I guess you wouldn't believe she's 3.925kg when she's born!
Must be because hubby kept calling her puipui when she's born so Clovine decides to slim down ;(
Ok may ur fats grow back & your Hair faster grow so mummy can tie your hair soon! Hehehehe.
-

Oh oh oh! I can wear back my Jeans already! So happy that I'm like dancing around the house telling hubby my joy!
Like though my weight stays at 49kg but still happy my body is like slimmer lah!
Muahahahahaha!
7 more kg to go~ ~ ~ ~

Seems like I havent been updating my blog. I know I know I did said i will.
But you know when laziness strikes or when you're tempted by all the stuffs on Gmarket, its hard to find time to update you know. Heh heh heh.
Hubby is driving us to JB this saturday! Seriously can't wait & Clovine is gonna get his first stamp on her brand new passport! So excited! Hopefully there'll be things for me to buy!
Shopping, shopping, shopping! :D
-



Clovine trying to be cool when we're like smiling like idiots. Lol.


"Daddy! My best playmate who can only make me giggle till i have hiccups!"


"I'm Princess Clovine! Look how happy I am! :D"



"Then, I got sick of being a princess & I frown :("



"Mummy! I love to bully her by always dropping my pacifier for her to pick."



Super chor lor girl! BTH.


Have to sleep now! I sacrificed my beauty sleep just to blog!

So help click on my advertisements if theres any ok?

Thank you very muchies! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment