Saturday, July 16, 2011

A day at Ikea

Went over to ikea on wednesday, hubby's off, to look for a mat to put in out room in case Clovine falls again.
But all the mats are either too small or too thin. Partly was also because hubby is always very choosy when buying stuffs. Though we didn't manage to buy anything but I still had the meatballs & chicken wings for lunch! My all time favorite! :)



In a pool of balls! Now its very very difficult for me to snap a good photo. Cos she's to active and even stay still for five secs!


Clovine loves animals! Whenever she sees Cookie, she's gets super excited. But all she does is pull his ear & hair. Lol!



Good good daddy! :)



My fat arms T_T



Can't stop moving!



On a rocking horse!



Vain father & daughter admiring their reflections. Lol.



"Aiyo stop taking already lah." Pek cek face >;(

So we went over to tampines mall to find a suitable one!
Finally we bought those Alphabets mat thats like jigsaw from Toysrus. Mummy bought the mats for me when I was young too! Cos she said I keep climbing everywhere -.-
Oh the mats can also be build into a house structure! Used to hide in it last time. Hahaha.
Walked around and finally bought a hooded jacket for Clovine! Been searching for a long time for it but mostly were too plain or no hood. Hopefully mothercare would bring in super cute ones during winter season!
For me, I bought more scrapbooking papers! Shall blog about my scrapbooking next time :)
& its a very expensive hobby! >:(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment