Friday, September 9, 2011

Last post :)

Anyone shocked by the title above? ;)
Don't think too much! It's just my last post before I leave for Malaysia tomorrow!
Hehehe. Like finally the day has come!
Have been anticipating this drip like many months ago & finally it's here! It's here!!!!!!
Hubby will be driving up to Ipoh(Hub's hometown) to visit his parents & to celebrate Lantern festival!
This time my parents will be tagging along too & of cos Clovine too!
Than on wednesday, we'll be driving up to genting!!!
It's been like 8-9 years since I went there!
But most importantly, hubby & I will be celebrating our 1st ever wedding anniversary there! Which is on 15 September ^^

This week I've been busy packing & packing & folding & folding our clothes into a small luggage.


As you can see it's very full! Consist of Clovine's, hubby's & my clothes :/

I'm gonna introduce a very good method. In case some of you still isn't aware of this method, I'm gonna teach you today!


See this bulky blanket? Definitely a no no for traveling. But with a little magic,


Tadah! It has became roti prata! Muahahaha!


With the help of zip lock bags, you can bring two soft toys instead of one! How amazingly space saving!
But of cos I wouldnt bring two soft toys lah. Waste space lor. Hahaha.

So all you have to do is fold your clothes neatly, place them in a zip lock bag & zip it till you leave a small hole.
Squeeze & roll up the zip lock bag to chase all the excess air out! Easy isn't it? ;)

Now, with a few zip lock bags & a little squeezing, you're bound to have more space for your shopping loots! :D

Before I end this post, here's a Clovine's first try at neoprints!


Though the machine made our eyes like alienly huge, but we still manage to capture a few nice ones :)
Shall go spam more neoprints at genting as I read from a blog that there're neoprint shops there!
Muahahaha!

&


Clovine says bye bye! (^__^)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment