Monday, June 11, 2012

Second Mother's Day w Clovine!

The Great POPULAR Sale is happening from 25 May to 17 June! English and Chinese books are on 20% off for members and 10% off for non-members! That?s not all! Get 30% discount on tickets to LEGOLAND Malaysia and stand a chance to win a 1 night stay (incl breakfast) with 2 days LEGOLAND passes for 4 with a min. of $50 spent! Head down to POPULAR now! http://gush.ly/rSBgxuFvXF

Mother's day this year was on 12 May this year, my second year celebrating mother's day :)
Didn't really celebrated it as I feel it's mother's day for me as long as Clovine is with me!
So, I spent my day shopping at orchard with Lim Yanntorng! 

8 years & counting ~  ^^  

After shopping was a simple dinner with my family w/o hubby at AMK hub, Pin si. As you know my husband is working in the F&B line so weekends are definitely working days. But now that Hubby changed his job at another restarant, he's off on sundays as they're closed. Hehe we got normal family day alrdy! Ok back to the food, the prawns with butter and cereal is damn yums! No pictures though and the dishes there were a little overpriced for small portions.


Then Hubby came home from work with a little surprise for me!
Clovine with my surprise that Hubby says its from Clovine! Hehehe.


Clovine is fast enough to check out whats in the bag before me!

Happy Mother's day! :D


Chocolate wafers! 


Yummy! Has that little tinge of toffee taste! 

Pure chocolates! Caramel milk & creamy white!
Love the caramel milk!!! But the creamy white is a little too creamy for me ;/
Actually when I opened the bag, I was hoping for the Potato chips coated with Chocolate but theres none in there! Aww just by typing it, I'm alrdy salivating & I've not tried those before! :(


Also bought this really cute & cool keychain for Hubby & myself  from a booth at Somerset 313! Its also a whistle too!


Lastly ending the post with little precious.

A picture from the photoshoot in January! Now Clovine is less chubby, with longer hair & more cheeky than ever!  I've also slimmed down too! Hehe hope the weight stays and not increase anymore :)


Next post -  Ipoh '12 :)