Sunday, July 15, 2012

Geraldine's 19th

- Want to maintain Gd skin & do charity at e same time? Gd news! U can grab #Olivaforte supplements @ 40% off now! Read: http://sg.churpchurp.com/sandywxy/share/olivaforte


Geraldine turned 19 on 2 July! So we had a mini gathering dinner over at Swee Choon dim sums!

The Dim sums there are so yummy & pocket friendly! Now I want some! :(


Look at Yeexin forever auntie! Hahaha surprising G with a mini cake.

Happy only. LOL


Wishing upon a candle instead of a star. Sounds a little wrong though.

Happy birthday girl!

G w Yeexin                                         G with Joey

 G w Vivian                                         G w Chenxiang


G w me                                             G w Yanntorng

Group shot with the girls.

How to not have a shot with my fave gf!

Below are Yanntorng's camwhoring. You take I post only! Muahaaha~
See I'm a nice friend. Hope you find a boyfriend with these photos. LOL!





Chenxiang forever eating :/

Then we headed to Kbox at Amk! Ahhhhhhh So happy can?! It's been so long since I enter into Kbox! 
Think not even once after having Clovine! Oh & something you probably don't know bout me, I LOVE SINGING! I even wanna be a singer but I just got no balls to join. I'm afraid of losing! >.<


Now its Geraldine's turn to camwhore -.-"




Hehehe a little crazy after 11pm. That's me!



Yanntorng again -.-"