Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Mummy!

Peach garden @ OCC on Sunday two weeks ago for Mummy's advance Birthday lunch as Hubby can only make it on Sunday.

Look how happy Clovine is when theres food! My greedy pig.

Forever on Ipad when its not "Clovine time" -.-

A picture with granny! Lol sounded so old to be called granny.

Pork ribs!

"I want this, this and that!"

Clovine is trying to be very independent! But when she can't do something on her own, she'll make a fuss! Baby why you also wanna be kiasu kid?








This is the custard bun everyone is raving about and its somehow Peach garden's famous dish! 
My first time eating custard bun, taste good but not my favourite food not because it's awful.

Their service there is good and the price ranges from $3+ onwards! My favourite is actually the Char siew puff that I didn't take a picture of. It's really damn yummy seems freshly made to me. The restuarant does not only carries dim sums but also cantonese cuisine food which I'm gonna try next time! Yet to try cantonese cuisine even though we're cantonese. Lol. If you're one that loves dim sums, Peach garden is defintely a must try! Can't wait to go back for more Dim sums! Mmmm yum yum~
-

Had a simple dinner @ Sakea Northpoint on 16 August which is also Mummy's birthday! 

Loving the cute buns I tied on her hair. Too bad she can't stay still for a picture :(

Here's my dad with a bouquet of flowers he bought to surprise my mum! So sweet right! 20 plus years of marriage still got flowers every year! Where's mine hubby?! After proposal in 2009, I've not received flowers from you already! >:(
Okay,I quite agree that flowers are a waste of money but its just for the excitement when receiving it! 
I once told hubby to buy me roses only when we have a bath tub next time so I can have a rose bath without wasting the flowers! LOL.

On their way to give the flowers to my mum. Awwww~

Puffy puffy cheeks! *Must bite, must pinch!

Guess what's she's eyeing on...

Egg? Nope not the egg.

"I wanna pull out the seaweed and stuff it in my mouth!" 
And she left the others untouched -.-


My favourite fried tofu! Must have two portions of it!


Clovine loves Japanese Snow Peas!



Always up to some mischief.

Then we went to swensens for ice cream! *Psst, do you know that you'll get a free Firehouse sundae when you visit Swensens on your birthday? No minimum order needed and you get to enjoy ice cream FREE from Swensens on your birthday! :D

Happy to be able to have ice cream and fries!


Mummy with her flowers :)

This girl always must get balloons whenever sees one when we're out.
Everytime ball, ball! 


And when the food is here, my camera died on me cos I totally forgotten that my camera needs battery to run! Nikon J1's battery life really very good! Can last me very long plus I've got an extra one! Hehehe. Below are photos taken with my iphone.



My merri mint! Now I'm craving for it! :(




Hope Mummy enjoyed her birthday! XOXO