Thursday, June 13, 2013

Just found something that I really feel like $^#%&^*!!!!!
I was browsing thought my past blog post and found out that all the pictures in this whole bunch of post which I've posted during a period of time were missing!!!!
Something happened to picasa and my album got deleted?! WTFFFFFFFF!
Now I'm like so moodless to continue blogging because its really alot of pictures gone!!!
Trying to figure if uploading back the photos would work. If not I so gonna be missing from blogging for another period of time alrdy!
ARGHHHHHHHH!

Just tried and the pictures are still gone!!! Most of it are the places we've been too and not random posts!
URGH anyone can tell me what to do?!?!?!

All I think of is slowly uploading back the pictures and slowly include it back to the posts.....
@#%&%*^(#&@!
So if I do this I doubt I can come out with new posts anytime soon! PISSED!!!