Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

10 May 2015

Had my Salmon cravings satisfied at my favourite Itacho Sushi for lunch. They might not have the best Salmon sushi(s) but I extremely love the melt in the mouth texture it has plus it's super affordable costing as low as $0.40 per piece! How wonderful!

Will never get sick of these!



Mother's Day dinner was with my Dad's family at Taste of Thailand. 
Every year, mother's day dinner is a must for our family because I'm only left with one Grandma whose still super healthy and strong.
We have quite a huge family at my dad's side because my grandma has like 9 kids! Each family took turns to take pictures with my grandma as it would be hard for all of us to fit in one given the limited space even though 2 of my uncles did not turn up.

Big Aunt's family.

3rd and 5th uncle.

2nd Aunt's family.

3rd Aunt's Family.

4th uncle's Family.

Lastly it's our family and my dad is the 2nd in the family.
What's wonderful about this picture it captured 4 generations! By the way, Clovine is currently the only great grandchild my grandma has whereas Hubby's grandma already has like 3 great grandchildren including Clovine! 四代同堂!

Picture with a card Clovine made for me!
I can't believe how fast time has past because it's my fifth year celebrating Mother's Day with them and I'm really thankful to have such wonderful blessings in my life.
Without them I wouldn't have grown to be who I am today and they're all I ever need.


Ending this post with a video of Clovine singing a song she learnt in school dedicated to all mothers!
Happy Mothers' Day to all amazing amazing and wonderful Mothers!



No comments:

Post a Comment